Title: Account Manager
Focus: Judy is responsible for working with clients, CPAs, Actuaries, Attorneys, the Capterra Team, and other Service Providers in all captive management services for self-insured arrangements, captive formations, and other alternative mechanisms for procurement of insurance and risk management services.
Time in insurance: 30+ years
Judy has a vast knowledge of coverages, marketing, underwriting, computer, risk management, supervisory, claims, accounting, analytical and communication skills. She has particular expertise in supporting complex accounts.
Judy has the following certifications:
- Pennsylvania Resident Producer Property & Casualty License
- West Virginia Non-Resident Producer Property & Casualty License
She will begin work on her Associate in Captive Insurance (ACI) designation from the International Center of Captive Insurance Education in 2022.
- Judy is passionate about her sports teams; the Steelers and Penguins are her favorites.
- She spends a lot of time with her niece, Alaina; she is a regular at West Allegheny football games where Alaina performs in the band.
- Judy loves to read – particularly James Patterson books.
- You might find her at the Mall, shopping for clothing and shoes.