The Executive Assistant is responsible for all administrative duties and tasks for the Capterra Leadership Team. The Executive Assistant will work directly with the President on a day-to-day basis for handling all of her administrative support needs.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Answer and direct incoming calls and correspondence
- Prepare outgoing communications
- Maintain Leadership Team’s calendar and coordinating meetings, conference calls, client visits, travel arrangements and other engagements
- Coordinate meetings and communications for client board of directors’ meetings.
- Record and maintain client information in client record management database. Utilizing the database for mailings, reports and other special projects
- Proactively follow–up on action items
- Prepare reports and/or projects, which might include data collection, coordination, document preparation, and distribution
The position requires the following skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in business, finance, accounting or English
- 3-5 years of administrative experience is preferred
- Demonstrated success providing administrative assistance to a senior executive is also a plus
- Experience in a services- industry (including insurance) is helpful but not required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with superior grammar
- Meticulous organizational skills
- Advanced level computer skills in the Microsoft Office Suite including MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and the Internet; comfort with mobile technologies
- Experience with event/project coordination
In addition, the ideal candidate should:
- Have the ability to work with little or no supervision, meet deadlines, prioritize assignments, provide recommendations and effectively communicate updates
- Be self-motivated and proactive in managing longer-term or ongoing administrative projects in balance with daily routine
- Maintain a professional appearance and conduct
- Be responsible, courteous and highly organized professional
- Bring relationship building skills with clients and internal teammates
- Have the ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
Capterra Risk has offices in Coraopolis, PA. The firm operates in a hybrid work environment with 2-3 days remote. It is expected that during early months the Executive Assistant will work more in the office and then transition to work increasingly at a home office.
About Capterra Risk
Capterra Risk is a boutique insurance consulting firm that offers an unparalleled level of risk management and underwriting expertise to firms desiring to expand insurance coverage, control losses, harness profits, and preserve assets through captive insurance solutions.
We are a small, engaged team that works closely to serve our customers with excellence. We have big growth plan; we welcome candidates who want to help lead our expansion.
Capterra Risk offers a competitive compensation package which includes salary, paid time off, insurance, 401k and potential to earn a bonus. More information about the company can be found at www.CapterraRisk.com.
Please submit your resume to jobs@CapterraRisk.com